Monday, September 1, 2008

Taken from my obesityhelp.com profile

I know there are probably a million posts down below from me saying today's the day or a new beginning and how much I am going to focus and better myself and take control and how I will make an honest effort. Truth be told those efforts were always temporary and I just couldnt focus and I let myself go. 7 days from now marks 4 years ago that I made a decision to change myself, a decision that I wasnt ready for but I did and it marks what should of been a brand new life for me and it wasnt. Today I take it all back, I take back all of the times I have failed myself. I will do what it takes to change ME, to change my ways. My boyfriend has really turned himself around and now that I know I have his support I can do this. He's been a very big inspiration. Things need to change and I am the only one who can make that happen. I will do my best to write every day and update constantly. Today is a new day, TODAY IS THE DAY THAT I TAKE MY LIFE BACK!

No comments: